Tuesday 18 October 2011

Tesco £5 real food deal - SPAGHETTI WITH LEMON AND THYME CHICKEN

Just finished eating this £5 meal deal from Tesco.



Unfortunately my own photo turned out rubbish




I'm really going to have to start using our camera to take photos and not using my ipod.

Anyway it tasted really good but the kids aren't convinced and are sitting in the kitchen as we speak pushing it around their plate. Next time I make it I will just make the whole lot of it for me and my husband. Greedy piggie eh!!


The recipe says it feeds 4 but it wouldn't feed 4 men that's for sure, more suited to a couple and their kids. That's if your kids eat it and aren't as fussy as mine.

The Tesco website has a video of it being made 



hoping they have a beef meal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment