Sunday 19 February 2012

Slightly sleepy Sunday

After a busy morning doing Zumba express then Zumba toning I've had a very lazy afternoon. A while back I had downloaded a free copy of mollie makes on the newsstand of my iPad. I enjoyed reading it so much so yesterday I bought the valentines issue because I had fell in love with the crochet hand warmers on the cover.


http://molliemakes.themakingspot.com/magazine


I hopefully will get round to making the hand warmers but at the moment I am busy making granny squares for a lovely throw that is in this issue.


For a limited time there is one free issue on the newsstand of cross stitch collection, cross stitcher, crochet today, mollie makes, the knitter, knitting life, simply knitting and papercraft inspirations and probably more but these are the ones I know of.



The girls were busy today with the last baking packet mix.

Tesco brownie mix


Didn't have a square tin so had to make it in a round one. Ended up crumbly but very tasty and the kids scoffed quite a lot of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment