Tuesday 13 December 2011

Christmas craft swap

I recently took part in a Christmas swap.  This is only the third time I have ever taken part in a swap and I always get panicky that people are going to think what rubbish is that she has made.

The item I made was a bunting garland type thing. I made one for myself as a bit of a test to see if it looked ok.

Here it is on my mirror in our living room





It is made from crochet stars and red felt hearts.


Apologies for the next photos which turned out blurry. I really should drag camera out of cupboard instead of using ipod. (maybe that could be my new years resolution)



This is the gorgeous item I received!!





It is currently on the back of my chair because the colours look lovely in my living room but I will be moving it to our table in kitchen on christmas day and at new year.





1 comment:

  1. I love the garland, such beautiful crochet work and I am so glad you like the table centre piece. Have a wonderful Christmas, your tree looks great!

    ReplyDelete